As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Adafruit #ad
Adafruit MCP9808 High Accuracy I2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board ADA1782 #adAdafruit #ad
- Mcp9808 high accuracy i2C Temperature Sensor Breakout Board. Voltage - supply: 2. 7v ~ 5. 5v. 21mm x 13mm x 2mm / 08" x 05" x 008" weight: 09g. I2c digital interface uses any I2C address from 0x18 thru 0x1F. Sensing temperature: -40ºc ~ 125ºC Accuracy: 025ºc typical.
2. Gikfun #ad
Gikfun GY-68 BMP180 Barometric Pressure Temperature Sensor Module Replace BMP085 for Arduino Pack of 3pcs EK1214x3 #adGikfun #ad
- Pressure range: 300 ~ 1100hpa +9000m to -500m. Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C. Low power consumption: 5μA in standard mode.
The absolute accuracy of the lowest can reach 003hpa, and low power consumption, only 3μA. Lead-free, RoHS compliant. Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices.
3. NOYITO #ad
NOYITO MCP9808 High Precision I2C Temperature Sensor Module ±0.25°C 0.0625°C Resolution #adNOYITO #ad
- This i2c digital temperature sensor is one of the more accurate / precise, with a typical accuracy of ±025°c over the sensor's -40°c to +125°C range and precision of +00625°c. 025°c / 00625 °c resolution.
There are 3 address pins so you can connect up to 8 to a single I2C bus without address collisions. Br>. Operating current: 200 μA typical. Br>. Best of all, a wide voltage range makes is usable with 2. 7v to 5. 5v logic!. They work great with any microcontroller using standard i2c.
4. waveshare #ad
Ect, Humidity, Temperature, Waveshare BME280 Environmental Sensor, Barometric Pressure Detection Module I2C/SPI Interface for Weather Forecast, IoT Projects #adwaveshare #ad
- Temperature sensing: -40~85°c resolution 001°c, barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa resolution 018pa, accuracy ±1°C, accuracy ±1hPa. Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32, link: www.
Waveshare. Com/wiki/bme280_Environmental_Sensor. Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage. Supports i2c default, configurable slave address, supports SPI, switch to SPI via I/O setting. Humidity sensing: 0~100%rh resolution 0008%rh, response time 1s, accuracy ±3%RH, delay ≤2%RH.
|Part Number||BME280 Environmental Sensor seednew|
|Model||BME280 Environmental Sensor seednew|
5. JBTEK #ad
Temperature and Altitude Sensor, JBtek BMP180 Barometric Pressure #adJBTEK #ad
- Requires soldering of header pins. Perfect for your Arduino project. Measure temperature, pressure, and altitude.
6. KOOKYE #ad
KOOKYE 16 in 1 Smart Home Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Professional #adKOOKYE #ad
- Smart home learning kit--this kit combines the most common electronic components of smart home projects, developed specially for those beginners who are interested in Arduino and raspberry pi 3 DIY. The professional smart home kit--this has 16 sensors modules and delicately selected sensors to detect temperature, flame, vibration, humidity, digital touch, sound, motion, light, infrared, air pressure and many other commonly-used sensors modules.
High quality guarantee--we eliminate many old-fashioned sensors which have low reliability and duplicate function as other sensor in the kit, the kookye modules sensor kits are choosed carefully for our user. The most complete smart home kit--this universal kit are compatible for arduino uno r3 / Mega328 /Nano / mega2560 / Raspberry Pi 3, it could DIY 16 projects according to your need.
Detailed tutorial on our website--our website http://kookye. Com/?p=1573 provide step-by-step instruction, detailed circuit connection graph/video, verified sample code and library package which can save lot of user's research time and speed up the learning progress.
7. DEVMO #ad
5V with IIC I2C Breakout Compatible with Arduino, DEVMO BME280 Digital Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure Sensor Module #adDEVMO #ad
- Make sure to put sdo to high to get address 0x77. This will work with Adafruit BME280 library perfectly. It is made up of a very accurate pressure sensor and an associated temperature sensor which helps calibrate the pressure readings.
Bme280 is a precision sensor, is soldered onto PCB. It uses both i2c and spi supports 3-, 4-wire SPI interface. Not only the pressure and the temperature, this sensor can measure humidity. With an i2c connection you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area.
8. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 2pcs SHT20 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module I2C IIC Digital Temperature Humidity Measurement Sensor for Arduino #adHiLetgo #ad
- Sht20 temperature Humidity Sensor. I2c interface output. Working voltage: 2. 1 ~ 3. 6vdc. Temperature measurement range: -40 ~ 125 ℃. Humidity measurement range: 0 ~ 100% RH.
9. Bicool #ad
Waveshare BME280 Environmental Sensor Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure Atmospheric Pressure Support I2C and SPI Interface Compatible with 3.3V/5V Voltage Levels #adBicool #ad
- A tiny sensor breakout with bme280 onboard, the bme280 environmental sensor is suited for applications such as environment monitoring, and IoT projects, sensing environmental temperature, high precision with stability, weather forecast, altimeter, humidity, also is compatible with 3.
3v/5v voltage levels. Power consumption:
10. seeed studio #ad
Seeed studio Grove High Accuracy Temperature Humidity Sensor ModuleSHT35 I2C Interface 3.3V/5V, Sensor for Temp-40~125℃ Humi0%~100% RH Monitor Compatible with Board Arduino/Raspberry Pi #adseeed studio #ad
- Its functionality includes enhanced signal processing, two distinctive and user-selectable I2C addresses and communication speeds of up to 1 MHz. Temperature range: -40~125℃, accuracy ±01℃.
Humidity range: 0%~100%RH, accuracy ±1. 5%rh. It builds on a new cmosens sensor chip that is at the heart of Sensirion’s new humidity and temperature platform. Tech supportvisit >>seeed Wiki