As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SAMSUNG #ad
Storage and Memory Expansion for Gaming, Graphics w/ Heat Control, Max Speed, MZ-V7S2T0B/AM, Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive w/ V-NAND Technology #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Unparalleled reliability: samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation; The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Always evolving ssd: faster than the 970 evo, the 970 evo plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization; It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing; Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1, 200 TBW.
Samsung magician: keep an eye on your drive with software that provides a suite of user-friendly tools that help you keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Level up performance: the 970 evo plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3, 300 MB/s, 500/3, * up to 53%** faster than the 970 EVO; Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency.
Design flexibility: the 970 evo plus fits up to 2tb onto the compact M. 2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components; Samsung's innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more. Exceptional endurance: get up to 1, 200 tbw*** with a 5-year limited warranty**** for lasting performance; The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung's reputation for quality.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
2. SAMSUNG #ad
Gaming and More, Storage for PC, SAMSUNG 980 SSD 1TB PCle 3.0x4, Laptops, NVMe M.2 2280, Speeds of up-to 3,500MB/s, HMB Technology, Internal Solid State Drive, MZ-V8V1T0B/AM, Intelligent Turbowrite #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Built for the long run with up to 600 tbw and the 980's optimized endurance comes with reliability. Packed with speed 980 delivers value, 500 3, without sacrificing sequential read write speeds up to 3, 000 MB s.
Keep moving with full power mode keep your ssd running at its peak with Full Power Mode, which drives continuous and consistent high performance. Upgrade to impressive nvme speed whether you need a boost for gaming or a seamless workflow for heavy graphics, the 980 is a smart choice for outstanding SSD performance.
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|
3. Crucial #ad
Up to 3500MB/s, CT500P3SSD8, Crucial P3 500GB PCIe 3.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Spacious storage up to 4TB. Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability. Nvme pcie gen3 x4 technology with up to 3500mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 350K/460K IOPS. Performs up to 33% better than the previous generation. Solid Gen3 performance.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|
4. WD_BLACK #ad
Gen4 PCIe, Up to 5,150 MB/s, WDS100T3X0E, M.2 2280, WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive #adWD_BLACK #ad
- Get into the game fast as you zoom past load times with blazing speeds of up to 5, usage conditions, 150MB/s 1TB and 2TB models. 1 mb/s = 1 million bytes per second. Wd_black sn770 is backwards-compatible with PCIe Gen3.
Equipped with advanced thermal management technology that helps maintain consistent performance, this reliable drive comes in an M. 2 ssd form factor for compatibility with modern motherboards and laptops. Pcie gen4 storage technology requires a compatible motherboard.
Based on read speed. Get tons of space for your latest games, future updates, and downloadable content with capacities up to 2TB. Equipped with a pcie gen4 interface, minimize stutter, the wd_black sn770 nvme ssd helps fuel in-game responsiveness, and provide smooth streaming for a performance boost you can see and feel.
Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, drive capacity, and other factors. Data transfer Rate:0 MB per second. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment. 1gb = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes.
5. Western Digital #ad
WDS100T3G0C, Western Digital 1TB WD Green SN350 NVMe Internal SSD Solid State Drive, Gen3 PCIe, QLC, M.2 2280, Up to 3,200 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- The slim m. 2 2280 form factor is ideal for computers with an NVMe slot. Downloadable western Digital SSD Dashboard monitors the health and usage of your drive.
Fast nvme performance for daily computing needs — up to 3, 200MB/s. Rest assured with a Western Digital 3-year limited warranty. Ssds offer shock-resistance against accidental bumps and drops.
6. Crucial #ad
Crucial P2 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s, CT500P2SSD8 #adCrucial #ad
- Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s. Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 150 TBW.
Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation. Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
7. SAMSUNG #ad
SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen 4 Gaming M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive Memory Card, Maximum Speed, MZ-V8P2T0B, Thermal Control #adSAMSUNG #ad
- 980 pro delivers 2x the data transfer rate of PCIe 3. 0, while maintaining compatibility with PCIe 3. 0 Powered by a new elpsis controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for superior speed – with a PCIe 4. 0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3.
0 ssds and 12x faster than samsung sata ssds – every component of this NVMe SSD is manufactured by Samsung for performance that lasts. Due to its size and thus optimized power efficiency, it’s ideal for building high-performance computing systems.
It's fast at loading games, so you can play more and wait less. Reliable thermal control: high-performance ssds usually require high-performance thermal control. Next-level ssd performance: unleash the power of the samsung 980 pro pcie 4. 0 nvme ssd for next-level computing.
Maximum speed: get read speeds up to 7, 000 mb s with 980 pro and push the limits of what ssds can do. To ensure stable performance, the 980 pro uses nickel coating to help manage the controller's heat level and a heat spreader label to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip. A winning combination: designed for hardcore gamers and tech-savvy users, data analytics, the 980 PRO offers high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, graphics, and more. Efficient m.
|Warranty||5 Years Manufacturer|
8. TEAMGROUP #ad
TEAMGROUP MP33 512GB SLC Cache 3D NAND TLC NVMe 1.3 PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Drive SSD Read/Write Speed up to 1,700/1,400 MB/s Compatible with Laptop & PC Desktop TM8FP6512G0C101 #adTEAMGROUP #ad
- Capable of reading and writing large amounts of game data, complex graphics and motion processing algorithms, or loading heavy duty video/graphics editing software.
Free technical support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Warranty: 5-year or tbw terabytes written limited warranty. Supports slc caching technology. M. 2 2280 specification: supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD.
Suitable for both desktop and notebook. Ultra high performance - transfer performance is 5 times higher than the SATA III interface. Nvme pcie gen3x4 high speed interface - sequential read/write speed can reach up to 1700/1400 MB/s which reduce the delays of the operating system and game/software. Greatly enhance computing performance.
|Warranty||5-year or TBW (Terabytes Written) limited warranty. Free Technical Support and Customer Service on TEAMGROUP official website. Definition and conditions of TBW are based on the JEDEC standard.|
9. SAMSUNG #ad
MZ-V8P2T0CW, PS5 Compatible, Heat Control, Max Speed, SAMSUNG 980 PRO SSD with Heatsink 2TB PCIe Gen 4 NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Hard Drive #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Smart thermal control: uses samsung's own nickel-coated high-end controller to deliver effective thermal control of the NAND chip; With the added heatsink, play confidently on PS5 gaming consoles & PC computers without performance drops from overheating. A winning combination: achieve fully immersive gameplay with sustained high-performance bandwidth and throughput for heavy-duty applications in gaming, data analytics, graphics, and more.
World's #1 flash memory brand: experience the performance and reliability from the world's #1 brand for flash memory since 2003;** All firmware & components, including Samsung's world-renowned DRAM & NAND, are produced in-house.
Next-level performance w/maximum heat control: the integrated heatsink disperses heat to maintain speed, power efficiency, and thermal control, preventing downtime from overheating on Playstation 5 and PCs. A perfect fit for playstation5: the 980 pro with heatsink has a thin 8.
6mm housing, which perfectly fits PS5; Its slim size and optimized power efficiency are also ideal for building high-performance PC computing and gaming systems. Maximum speed: powered by an in-house controller designed to harmonize the flash memory components and the interface for top speed – with a PCIe 4. 0 interface that’s 2x faster than PCIe 3. 0 ssds and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs*. Samsung magician software: monitor drive health, optimize performance, protect valuable data, and receive important updates with Magician to ensure you're always getting the best performance out of your SSD.
10. Crucial #ad
CT500P3PSSD8, Crucial P3 Plus 500GB PCIe 4.0 3D NAND NVMe M.2 SSD, up to 5000MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Spacious storage up to 4TB. Nvme pcie gen4 x4 technology with up to 5000mb/s sequential reads, random read/write 350K/460K IOPS.
Rated at mttf greater than 1. 5 million hours for extended longevity and reliability. Performs up to 43% faster than the fastest Gen3 NVMe SSDs. Backward compatibility with Gen3.
|Warranty||Limited 5-year Warranty|