As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AntMiner #ad
Bitmain GENUINE Antminer Power Supply APW7 PSU 1800w 110v 220v New Model for S9 or L3+ or Z9 Mini or D3 ASICs w/ 10 Connectors #adAntMiner #ad
- The air flow direction runs from the ac input to the DC output, which is the same configuration as most miners. 10 connectors. To obtain the rated power of 1800w, the APW7 must be connected to a 220-240V mains power supply. Compared to the older antminer apw3++, the new antminer apw7+ power supply is 1800w with an input voltage of 220v.
This apw7 has 5 pairs of 6 pin PCI-E connectors i. E. This proves beneficial for those with large-scale mining operations where heat management is a major consideration. Fast shipping with Amazon Prime to keep your miners running with little downtime.
Considering the high temperature in mining operations, all internal components are selected with a standard of 105°C, so the APW7 has a much longer lifespan than a general use PSU under similar high temperatures.
The pcb uses a conformal coating to prevent damage from high voltage spark discharges on MOS pins, or near high-pressure solder joints when external conductive particles or dust enter the PSU. One apw7 can power up one s9i, one v9, one x3, one l3++, one d3, one e3 or one Z9 mini. The apw7 can deliver a maximum power of only 1000w if it is connected to a 110v mains power supply. Please check the mains power supply that is the standard in your region before ordering.
2. Bitmain #ad
Antminer Power Supply APW3++ for S9 or L3+ or D3 w/ 10 Connectors #adBitmain #ad
- Power cord not included, requires standard PC power cable C13. Maximum output: 1200w @ 110v-120v, 1600W @ 220v-240v. Includes ten 6-pin PCIe connectors. Designed for the antMiner L3+/S9/T9/D3.
3. AntMiner #ad
AntMiner APW3++ PSU Power Supply S9 L3 Bitcoin Miner Miners Mining #adAntMiner #ad
- This batch of psu comes with only 10 PCIe connectors so cannot be used with more than one Antminer L3+ miner. 2. The apw3++ can deliver a maximum power of only 1200w if it is connected to a 110v mains power supply.
Please check the mains power supply that is the standard in your region before ordering. The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market. 3. To obtain the rated power of 1600w, the APW3++ must be connected to a 220-240V mains power supply. 1.
4. AntMiner #ad
AntMiner L3+ ~504MH/s @ 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner With Power Supply Included Ready To Ship Now #adAntMiner #ad
- A variation of +/- 5% is expected. Hash rate 504mh/s. Power consumption 800w +10% at the wall, 25°c ambient temperature dc voltage input 11. 60 ~ 13. 00v chip type bm1485 asic chip chip quantity per unit 288 chips on four hashing boards, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature Power Efficiency 1.
6j/mh +10% at the wall, 72 chips on one hashing board Dimensions 352mm l x 130mm w x 187. 5mm h operating temperature 0°C.
|Part Number||L3+ with APW3++|
|Model||L3+ with APW3++|
|Warranty||All Sales are Final. If warranty is needed, you will need to email Bitmain Directly|
5. Bitmain #ad
10 of 6-pin PCIe Connectors, Switching Power Supply for Bitmain AntMiner L3+ S9 T9 Model Number: APW3++-12-1600-A3, Wide Voltage Design, 1200W / 1600W #adBitmain #ad
- Includes ten 6-pin PCIe connectors. Maximum output: 1200w @ 110v-120v, 1600W @ 220v-240v. Power cord not included, requires standard PC power cable C13. Designed for the antMiner L3+/S9/T9/D3.
|Part Number||APW3++ 1200W PSU|